Saturday, November 6, 2010

Reflection on procedure

Before joining the college I used to write many emails and reports for my work, and all that time I was satisfied with my English writing; in fact I always take a long time when I need to write something and that is because I try to make it simple and direct to the subject. I used to compare my writing with all my colleages and the truth is I found many are better than me.
After joining the college and taking classes in English, I found myself familiar with many words and some other phrases that are used for similarity, contrast  and writing procedures that I truly never thought to use them earlier in my writing. Now I feel that I can write whatever I want in a shorter period than I ever used to do. Also I am able to organize my writing by dividing it into an introduction, body and last the conclusion.

Total words: 155

No comments:

Post a Comment